Monday, April 11, 2011

Whirlwind

It's hard to believe it's been almost a month since I've last posted.  Time certainly flies when you're having fun.  I've neglected my little blog so today will be a day dedicated to catching up.  In the last 3 weeks, I've made cakes and cupcakes for 6 different birthdays, attended the Nat'l Capital Area Cake Show, looked into getting licensed as a home baker and sadly, laid to rest a cousin who was like a brother to me.

While the past few weeks have been busy, I've been thinking more and more about the format this blog should take.  I'd like for it to be a journal chronicling my transition from a hobbyist to a serious sugar artist.  I'd like to show the cakes I've made, share pointers on techniques and perhaps even post video tutorials or "how to's" and of course share recipes that I've been successful with.  This is a work in progress, so bear with me.  Any tips or suggestions are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment