Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drumroll please....

Shut Up and Drive.  That was the phrase that got the ball rolling (see my post called Shutting Up and Driving).  Well,  today I confirmed my first cake order.  Yes, an official order.  I'm gonna get paid to make a cake!  Granted it's an order from a relative BUT it is going to be her gift to a friend's son.  So technically it's a cake for someone NOT related to me. Yaay!!

Amanda (To Live Lovely) and I have been working together to come up with a name for the cake studio.  For those of you who don't know (yes, that's you, my one non-relative follower), Amanda also happens to be a very talented and creative graphic designer.  She has graciously offered to help me with my logo and print materials.  It was through one of our SMS brainstorming sessions that we came up with the name.  She suggested Cake. and I had Caked! on my list.  We tweaked it a bit (actually she did) and came up with... drumroll please...

Cake'd!  
have you Cake'd! someone you love lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment