Monday, April 11, 2011

Olivia's pig nosed cupcakes

My niece Olivia celebrated her 6th birthday on the same day as Noah's birthday.  Olivia's mom's request was simple, about a dozen cupcakes in black and hot pink.  Again I used my stencils to make the cupcake more interesting and I just cut out some flowers to lay on top of the cupcake with little "buttons" on the center.  They turned out to be super cute.  At the party, one of the little girls commented that the buttons looked like a pig's nose.  Too funny since the very first cake I made for Olivia years ago was Olivia the Pig!

I guess it was an indirect way of paying homage to Olivia the Pig :)

















Olivia the Pig birthday cake

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I've linked to you on my "How to Throw an Olivia Birthday Party" Squidoo lens!

    http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-throw-an-olivia-birthday-party

    ReplyDelete